Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Huntsville High School Students
For the last few years, Lean Six Sigma has been in high schools since these institutions have learned how to reap all the benefits of the methodology up to this point, thanks to practitioners focused on how to make any institution and place achieve the desired results. Experts, companies, and school boards all have seen how this methodology can help students develop leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. We are pleased to help all Alabama high schools, communities, educational institutions, and students individually at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Huntsville High School Students of Alabama.
High school students are often not familiar with the basics of operations, data analysis, and other aspects of working in companies. They don’t usually feel prepared to assume minor roles, let alone major ones.
Lean Six Sigma is a way to teach them:
- Leadership skills.
- How to be organized.
- How to work under pressure.
- Everything you need to know about the LSS method so that they can be part of future small- and large-scale projects.
It is normal to provide them with tools and more options in order to help them obtain credits and realize their potential long-term as well as short-term.
Our company offers individual training, so you don’t have to wait for your school to ask you if Sigma is something you are interested in or offer it as part of the curriculum of studies.
It may seem hard to find Lean 6 Sigma Training, but our company has the right options: Yellow Belt and Green Belt Certification, and, of course, the training comes before the certificates.
Based on the program outline and belt level, information will be provided, and they will have more benefits to reap. No matter your belt level, it will contain core information that will give you more than 90% of the Sigma benefits at any stage of life whatsoever; the difference mostly lies in the roles you can take part in and how you can work towards personal growth.
High school students and school boards are welcome to apply for this program, and we will make it possible for all students to access training.
What Will Students get from This?
Students and institutions will need to decide if they want to obtain the first or higher belt, depending on their availability. From there, we will work on the outline and help them understand how much they win from this.
The yellow and green belts, in this case, are the only ones they can access for two reasons:
- Black belts are great leaders, but those who want to apply for it need to finish the yellow and green belts and have some years of experience with the methodology.
- It is crucial to fully understand the process and learn skills that will assist students in meeting their individual needs. This is not about learning every word of LSS but building their skills and strengths to manage it, and the starting levels that still bring them benefits will be needed.
Because it covers the core of the methodology, some companies prefer to focus on the yellow belt for their workers, while for students, it is only natural to start here.
However, regardless of what you prefer, a yellow belt will be needed for those applying for a green belt later on. We recommend students consider a green belt if they are looking to gain an edge or scale after they have completed the yellow one.
- The yellow belt’s goal is to help them understand their responsibilities and how to manage each task. It is all about helping them improve their work habits and organize the important topics Six Signa covers.
- All of our efforts will be geared towards the team-based goals for the green belt. Can they collaborate? Can they handle large-scale projects? This belt level covers all the basics of Sigma and everything they will need to handle more responsibilities and work with LSS in every possible way.
High School Students Get Certified in No Time
If they have successfully completed the course or training, they should be eligible to receive certification. What if they don’t have their certificate yet, but they were trained in the belt?
To verify eligibility and confirm knowledge, we offer the opportunity to take the exam.
A score of at minimum 290 on 400 is required to become certified. Training should also be taken with us based upon the outline for those who have not been trained before. After completing training under one of our belts, every student can become certified.
LSS certification allows you to work in companies, earn credits towards your graduation and be a valuable asset in any job path you choose.
The appropriate certification can be obtained in the yellow or green belts right away. We will gladly provide any additional tools that you request and work towards your growth as we care about every student when they rely on us, Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Huntsville.